Tips for Choosing a Duct Cleaning Company
Choosing a reputable duct cleaning company in Milwaukee sounds easy right? Experts warn homeowners and businesses to do their research on duct cleaning companies to avoid getting scammed. What to look for when hiring a duct cleaning company in Milwaukee and surrounding areas:
Choose NADCA Certified
Choosing a NADCA Certified duct cleaning company ensures you’re hiring a company that’s completed the required hours of expert industry training, along with a signed code of conduct that promises to do ethical work that keeps the customer in mind first.
Capital Heating & Cooling provides NADCA certified duct cleaning services to homeowners and businesses through Southeastern Wisconsin. Our duct cleaning methods, equipment and promise to do everything possible to ensure customer health and safety on site are all strongly aligned with the strict standards of the National Association of Duct Cleaning (NADCA), ensuring you receive the highest quality duct cleaning service for your home or business.
In addition to our NADCA certification, the duct cleaning team at Capital Heating & Cooling receives regular and on-going training on the latest industry techniques and uses the most advanced duct cleaning equipment. Our duct cleaners are experts in the anatomy of residential and commercial duct systems, including air duct cleaning, sanitization and contact kill sporicidin. With our 100% duct cleaning satisfaction guarantee we’re confident you’ll not only be pleased with the immaculate results, you’ll also be impressed with our knowledge, respect and integrity.
Duct Cleaning Costs
Look for flat-rate pricing – avoid “vent counting.” One of the most common local duct cleaning scams includes companies that use cheap duct cleaning prices to get their foot in the door (for the first few vents in fine print), then pile on the extra charges to clean the rest of the vents. Why on earth would anyone have only 3 vents cleaned?! Go with a Milwaukee duct cleaning company that uses honest flat-rate pricing that includes everything. The initial duct cleaning cost may be higher, but you’ll end up paying less in the end.
Hire only licensed and insured duct cleaning companies. If they’re not licensed there’s probably a reason why. And if they’re not insured, you’re at risk if there’s an accident. Check credible sources like Better Business Bureau or Angie’s List to check a duct cleaning companies credentials.
While getting your air ducts cleaned regularly is important, it’s more important to make sure you’re working with a reputable Heating and Cooling Company who uses professional grade duct cleaning equipment and the latest industry techniques. Without the proper knowledge, industry expertise and equipment, other air duct cleaning companies are forced to come back on a more frequent basis due to their inability to perform the most thorough cleaning possible, costing you more time and more money.
Failure to follow proper air duct cleaning procedures and utilize up-to-date equipment can actually cause indoor air problems. For example, an inadequate vacuum collection system can actually release more dust, dirt and contaminants! A careless or inadequately trained Milwaukee air duct cleaner can damage your ducts or your heating and cooling system. These second-rate services usually lead to an increase in air duct cleanings, costly HVAC repairs, even an entire HVAC replacement!
Avoid companies that use portable duct cleaning equipment; you’ll know it, because it looks like a shop vacuum. Jack of all trades…master of none. A carpet cleaning company or a store sells sweaters and tractors for example may do those things well, but let’s face it – residential and commercial air duct cleaning is not their specialty. Avoid companies that don’t have the right equipment or training to do the job right.
Contact our New Berlin duct cleaning company to schedule professional duct cleaning today.
When you hire Capital Heating & Cooling to clean the duct system at your home or business, you can expect top quality work accompanied by the best customer service and professionalism. We stand behind all our work with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Our air duct cleaning specialists use state-of-the-art air duct cleaning equipment to thoroughly clean all the interior surfaces of your duct work. We even let you see the results for yourself with real time before and after DUCT-CAM pictures.
We thoroughly inspect and clean various components of your residential or commercial duct system including:
- Open access ports or doors to allow the entire system to be cleaned and inspected
- Commercial grade truck mounted duct cleaning equipment. Portable vacuums are used by HVAC companies who haven’t invested in the best equipment, or to reach where a truck mounted system can’t reach. Because it has multiple filters, the portable vacuums have less suction. Capital Heating & Cooling is the only HVAC company in the area who uses truck mounted duct cleaning equipment.
- Inspection of asbestos containing materials (e.g., insulation, register boots, etc.) in the heating and cooling system. Asbestos-containing materials require specialized procedures and should not be disturbed or removed except by specially trained and equipped contractors.
- Vacuum equipment which exhausts particles outside of the home or use only high-efficiency particle air (HEPA) vacuuming equipment if the vacuum exhausts inside the home.
- Before/After DUCT-CAM pictures. See what you’re paying for!
- Our Red Carpet Respect Guarantee ensures we protect your property during inspection & cleaning. Our Milwaukee duct cleaners always wear booties or lay carpet protection prior to beginning work.
- Duct surface brushing in conjunction with vacuum cleaning to dislodge dust and other particles.
- Soft-bristled brushes for fiberglass duct board and sheet metal ducts internally lined with fiberglass.
- Sealing and re-insulating any access holes necessary for cleaning to protect the duct work and ensure they’re air tight.