Carbon Monoxide Detectors
While many people regularly check their smoke detectors, far too many neglect their carbon monoxide detector. However, this could be a grave mistake. If your home has an undetected carbon monoxide leak, it could prove to be very dangerous. Since carbon monoxide is odorless, a leak can quickly overcome your family and pets before anyone realizes something is wrong. Fortunately, you can protect your loved ones by installing and regularly checking your Milwaukee carbon monoxide detector. For quick and affordable installations, come to Capital Heating & Cooling!
Carbon Monoxide Alarm Installation
At Capital Heating & Cooling, we have been providing Milwaukee homes with improved air quality for the past ten years. Throughout our time of providing heating and cooling services, we have recognized that many customers also needed carbon monoxide detectors because furnaces are the leading cause of carbon monoxide leaks. When you install a carbon monoxide alarm, you can greatly increase the safety of your home.
The quality of air in your home can have a large effect on your quality of living. Not only can it affect your health, but it can also affect your quality of life because, let’s face it, no one wants to hang out in a smelly house. A simple solution for improving the air quality of your home is to purchase Milwaukee air purifiers. As a company with over a decade of experience in the air quality business, you can count on Capital Heating & Cooling to provide you with great products and services for fresher, cleaner air.
Innovative Air Purification Technology
When they choose Capital Heating & Cooling for air purifying, Milwaukee residents can trust our experts to help them find the best air purifier for their needs and budget. We take as much time as necessary to ensure that your air purification system fits your home and budget before we start to install it. Your satisfaction is our biggest concern, so you can count on us to provide you with excellent customer service from start to finish. After you choose the right air purifier for your home, we will install it expertly so that you can start to enjoy the following benefits:
- Breathe Easier: Whether your air is compromised by pet dander or mold spores, a purifier can help eliminate allergy and asthma triggers.
- Make Your Home Healthier: During flu and cold season, you can lower the risk of spreading germs by using a purifier that reduces or kills bacteria and viruses.
- Smell Better: If you have lingering odors in your home, an air purifier can disperse the particles causing the unpleasant smell.
- Clean Less: Your purifier can collect dirt and dust debris floating around your home, so you don’t have to dust your furniture as frequently.
Quality Whole-Home Dehumidifiers and Installations
When the weather outside is humid, the last thing you want to do is come home to a stuffy house. However, your heating and cooling systems can contribute to the accumulation of moisture in your home. For relief from the humidity, we recommend installing Milwaukee whole-home dehumidifiers. If you want a quality product and superior service, come to the experts of Capital Heating & Cooling, where we have ten years of industry experience.
We take the time to train each of our installers in the most effective techniques to install your dehumidifiers quickly and efficiently. Not only do we handle installation, but we also extend our services to include maintenance.
- Decrease Stuffiness: Your new dehumidifier can help you if you are tired of feeling stuffy, sticky, or sweaty.
- Reduce Risk for Mold: By reducing the amount of moisture in the air, you can prevent mold and mildew growth in your home.
- Eliminate Musty Odors: With your whole house dehumidifier, you can help your home smell better.
Quality Whole-Home Humidifiers and Installations
With the chilly winter weather comes dry air. Because dry air typically feels cooler than humid air, it can cause you to end up spending more on your heating bill to keep your home comfortable. However, a relatively simple solution is to install Milwaukee whole home humidifiers. For ten years, Capital Heating & Cooling has been providing homes with quality products and service, so you can count on us to provide you with your next whole home humidifier. With all of our experience in the heating and cooling industry, we have learned that there are several advantages to installing whole house humidifiers.
- Easy Maintenance: Our whole home humidifiers are low-maintenance. Minimal servicing may be needed from time to time to keep them clean—a task we would be pleased to perform as needed.
- Improved Health: Moist air can help with allergies, sinuses, and nosebleeds.
- Increased Comfort: With more moisture in the air, you can enjoy breathing more comfortably in your home.
- Convenience: With our products, you can set and forget the humidity level in your home while the system maintains the level you prefer.
Your home should be a sanctuary where you can feel comfortable and can breathe easily. You shouldn’t have to worry about harmful particles floating in the air or affecting your health. If you are ready to make your home healthier and improve the quality of your air, we highly recommend installing Milwaukee UV lamps. The experts of Capital Heating & Cooling can quickly and efficiently install these innovative lamps so that you begin enjoying all the benefits of purified air in your home.
Reduce Odors and Air Pollutants
For the past ten years, we have worked to improve the air quality of our Milwaukee customers’ homes. At Capital Heating & Cooling, we can install a quality UV light for your HVAC system to help reduce odors and air pollutants. Our products have been tried and tested to ensure that they are highly effective. The following are just a few of the ways that UV lamps can help improve the quality of air in your home:
- Reduce dust, dander, pollen, and other airborne particles
- Kill harmful bacteria and viruses
- Reduce mold
- And more!
Superior Service and Ventilators
Because ventilators play a large role in the air quality of your home, you should always make sure they are in great shape. Therefore, you need to find a heating and cooling company that offers plenty of services to maintain your ventilators. Fortunately, you don’t need to look very far. Capital Heating & Cooling has plenty of quality products and services to provide you with Milwaukee ventilators that keep the air in your home circulating properly.
Capital Heating & Cooling has been in the industry providing Milwaukee homeowners with quality ventilators for the past ten years. Throughout the past decade, we have had plenty of time to perfect our techniques so that we can provide our customers with top-notch installations.
Quality Furnace Filters for Your Home
The filters of your furnace collect plenty of dirt and debris, which ends up restricting airflow. As a result, some of the rooms in your home might not heat up like the others. The filters also help prevent fires from starting, so you should always make sure that you have quality filters properly installed. In order to do so, you should come to a company with plenty of experience in the heating and cooling industry. At Capital Heating & Cooling, we have been providing the area with Milwaukee furnace filters for the past ten years, so you can trust us to handle your filter services.
When you come to Capital Heating & Cooling for furnace filters in your Milwaukee home, you can expect us to provide you with quality products built to keep your home safe and healthy. With all of our experience in the industry, we understand that maintenance plays a large role in effectiveness, so we also offer services to keep your filters in working order.
Smoke Alarm Installation
When it comes to the health and safety of your family, there are many precautions you can take. An affordable way to protect your family from fires is to install Milwaukee smoke alarms. At Capital Heating & Cooling, we have ten years of industry experience, so we understand how quickly fires can start and spread. We offer several products and services to make sure your family won’t ever fall victim to a house fire.
You can rely on the expertise of Capital Heating & Cooling to provide you with superior customer-oriented service from start to finish, no matter what your needs are. In fact, we train our professionals thoroughly in techniques for the maintenance and repairs of all types of smoke alarms in your home.
The following are just a few of the advantages you can expect to notice when you choose our company over others:
- Availability: As one of the only true 24/7 companies in Milwaukee, you can count on us to be there for service any time of the day.
- Satisfaction: We always strive to go above and beyond when completing any project because customer satisfaction is our number one priority.
- Award-Winning Service: Our several awards for quality service prove that we are dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate customer experience.