Best Air Conditioner Brands
Get What Feels Right
A new ac system is an investment and that’s why it’s important to get the right unit installed from the beginning. We’re here to help you choose an air conditioning brand that you’re comfortable with, but, more importantly, a cooling system that aligns with what means the most to you, such as: reliability, warranty, efficiency, maintenance, cost or a mixture of other things.
Before we get into the best-rated, air conditioning brands, it’s important to understand that marketing plays a BIG part in how homeowners think they should should a decision. The truth is: the majority of air conditioners are made by a handful of the same companies. Some of the top brands that we suggest and stand behind are:
1. Trane, which makes American Standard.
2. Carrier, which owns Bryant, Payne and Tempstar.
3. Rheem, which owns Ruud.
4. Goodman, which makes Amana and Janitrol.
5. York, which makes Luxaire and Coleman.
6. Lennox, which owns Ducane, Armstrong, Concord, Allied and AirEase.
7. Nortek Global HVAC, which makes Maytag, Westinghouse, Frigidaire, Kelvinator and others.
When You’re Ready To Have It Installed
The experts at Capital Heating & Cooling are here for you when you’re ready to have your new ac system installed. When it’s time, don’t be afraid to give us a call and trust us with getting your new unit up and running!