If you’ve ever shopped for a new air conditioner, you are more than aware of all the ways a unit’s quality can be assessed, whether it’s its portability, BTU rating, or the maximum square footage it can cool. What is often overlooked, though, is unit reliability, which is strange considering that, for homeowners across Milwaukee, air conditioner maintenance—especially ongoing maintenance—is not considered an enjoyable investment or experience.
To avoid chronic repairs and compounding service fees, it’s important to clean and inspect your AC unit annually, at a minimum, and Capital Heating & Cooling can make that process as seamless and comprehensive as possible with an 18-point inspection designed to ensure that your air conditioner delivers all the amenities of a well-maintained HVAC system, including:
- Enhanced Energy Efficiency: Properly maintained HVAC systems operate 20% more efficiently than improperly maintained ones.
- Lower Energy Bills: Regular AC maintenance can save you up to 50% on energy costs because your unit isn’t working as hard to produce the same output.
- Extended Unit Lifespan: Well-maintained AC units last 8 to 12 years longer than those that undergo recurring emergency repairs.
- Warranty Preservation: Many manufacturer warranties contain language that requires each unit to undergo annual maintenance to remain eligible for the policy’s protections.
Comprehensive Air Conditioning Tune Up Services in Milwaukee
There are two strategies you can employ when maintaining your air conditioning units: you can scramble for emergency AC repair services following a malfunction, or you can take the more proactive, cost-effective approach of enrolling in an amenity-rich maintenance program that also provides product discounts and loyalty rewards.
Many still choose the former, which is fine until their unit breaks down on a muggy Milwaukee summer day. At that point, sweltering residents become so desperate for cool air that they’re more likely to pay a premium markup for emergency AC repair services—often from a company they had no time to research.
Capital Heating & Cooling takes the guesswork and buyer anxiety out of the equation by offering a multi-tier Capital Rewards™ Maintenance Agreement that offers a host of benefits meant to help you extend the life of your AC unit, while enjoying a customer-focused service experience that can only be provided by the most trusted air conditioner maintenance professionals in Milwaukee.
By enrolling in our Capital Rewards™ Maintenance Program, you’ll enjoy numerous benefits, including by not limited to:
- Priority Scheduling: The only thing worse than having to submit an emergency AC repair service request is having that request sit behind 3 or 4 similar maintenance calls. With priority scheduling, your solution comes first!
- Preferred Pricing: Enjoy reduced pricing on all our AC repair services, whether they’re emergency-based or diagnostic.
- Loyalty Reward Credits: Long-time Capital Rewards™ members earn additional discounts on our other indoor air quality products, so they can make their interior as comfortable as possible.
Trust Milwaukee’s Air Conditioner Maintenance Specialists
Even in northern locales like Milwaukee cooling systems are crucial to keeping area households and commercial spaces comfortable, especially during the dog days of summer. Contact Capital Heating & Cooling today to learn more about our air conditioning tune-up services and accommodating maintenance agreements! We also invite you to submit our quick and easy online contact form to request your free, no-obligation project quote.